Monday 1 March 2010

A Scrappy Day

Hi all, Ive had a very practical day today, i had to wait on a guy comming to upgrade our electricity meter so i had the whole morning to sit arround and do nuthing lol so.... I cought up with some scrapbooking. I finished off this layout for the Scrap Addicts group on craft bubble. As an added extra for this months challenge we had an extra black and white theme so i made a page for my pups 1st birthday =)

My second layout i done today was for Marchs layout on the same group. This months there was no theme just the layout, so i got to go wild lol. I have just recieved my new stash from qvc so i got to rip it open and have a play and this is what i came up with lol. I found lots of baby pictures of myself in my photo box so i thought they would be perfect and heres the final result.

And my final layout that i done was just me playing about. When i was looking for my pictures for my march layout i came accross lots of pictures from when i went to paris with my school when i was in 5th year. We spent the week doing all the site seeing and shopping you could imagine ...and spent the whole day in disneyland! well here it is

Speak soon
Sammy xxxx

1 comment:

  1. They are all such lovely layouts,Sammy...you've certainly been busy today.

    ReplyDelete