Tuesday 16 March 2010

LGS 13th March

Good Evening all, well i have had such a busy weekend that ive only just got the photograph taken for this weeks sketch.
This weekend was the first weekend ive been off from work on challenge day but i couldnt get crafting as i was in Edinburgh at my boyfriends as we were going to see the Scotland v England game at Murrayfield on saturday evening and then it was my sisters 18th on sunday as well as being mothers day.
Anyway i managed to get my card done yesterday... so here it is.
This weeks theme was our favourite things, so with paddys day being tomorow i thought this little guy would be perfect. One of my favourite holidays was to Dublin a few years back, just my mum and I. The light on my camera hasen't picked up my brads properly, they are gold to match the pennies in his pot of gold.

Well ive just to take a picture of my next card so i shall be back in a moment lol
Sammy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment