Sunday 22 January 2012

New Year

Hello all. i know im a bit late for new year wishes... but ive been so busy. For 2012 I am following online course The Craftsy Block of the Month. Its free! (major bonus!!) Amy Gibson is the host and tutor. I love Craftsy courses. So on the 1st of every month a new video is uploaded for you to follow along with to make a full quilt, I cant wait to see this quilt grow... and of course i will share it with you all.

Januarys blocks are complete...

The fabric I have chosen to use is Meadow Friends by Deb Strain for Moda. I spent many hours just looking at all the wonderfull fabrics in the line. I cant wait to see what Feburarys Blocks are like!

Speak soon
Samantha x

2 comments:

  1. your blog is so cute, thanks for the follow on mine. I love your blocks - good luck with it and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammy,

    Just checking you are OK as we don't see much of you on CMLI (craftbuble) these days - everything OK with you?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete