Wednesday 14 August 2013

Stampin' Up!

Hello all, recently I have became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Who are Stampin' Up! I hear you say?

Well they are a paper craft supplier with a difference. That difference is that you can only buy Stampin' Up! products through your demonstrator by attending party evenings or from her direct from the annual and seasonal catalogues. They have been here in the UK for the past 5 years but they are celebrating their 25th anniversary in the USA.

Since I joined a few weeks back I have been constantly playing with all the stamps, inks and papers. I'm in heaven!
While I've been plodding away, I have signed up to do a few craft fairs that are coming up in the next few months so i will be keeping you all posted on how I'm getting on with those.

As always if you have any questions feel free to send me a mail or a comment.
Speak soon
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment