Monday 22 February 2010

LGS 20th Feb

Hi all, here is my entry for this weeks sketch on craftbubble, this weeks theme was animals. I had a really crafty day so i made 2 cards lol
the first is using the little mice from the crafters companion summer collection. First i stamped the rain drops onto the backing card with the image masking to make the rain behind her, i then stamped anc coloured her in with watercolours. The papers are from my K&Co papers then the sentiment and buterfly embelishment were added.

The second card I made uses tartan papers that I have kicking about my craft box which tie in perfectly with my Scottish Lofty stamps, just followed the same layout as above

Speak soon
Sammy xxx

1 comment:

  1. They are brilliant Sammy, I havent got round to doing mine yet, still recovering lol

    I love the scottish theme brilliant well done hun xx

    ReplyDelete